There’s No Place like Home!
For a lot of elderly people, the idea of having to move into a care home is upsetting, and can even be detrimental to their wellbeing if the chosen care home is not the right match for them. We all feel a sense of comfort and belonging in our homes, and older people should still have the right to live somewhere they feel safe and relaxed, regardless of their care needs.
Cadog Homecare’s live in care service provides those with complex needs the autonomy to live in their own home whilst also receiving the support of an experienced care giver. We can provide 24 hour live in care, allowing clients and their families to be rest assured that they are safe and well-supported as they continue to live independently in their home.
24 Hour Care
Handpicked Live in Care Givers
At Cadog Homecare we provide a bespoke live-in home care and support service that’s tailored to the individual needs of each client. Although we’re experienced in providing the elderly with help at home, we also manage care services for younger people with illnesses that prevent them from living independently in their own home. The support provided may be permanent or short term.
We go to great lengths to ensure that each carer will fit in effortlessly with our client’s home life and situation. We cater to a wide range of personal requirements, conditions and circumstances. Whether you want companionship and some help around your home or perhaps more specialised care for serious conditions such as a serious disability, Dementia, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s or recuperating from major surgery.
Live In Home Care
There are numerous benefits to choosing our professional 24-hour live in care service:
- You get one-to-one, personalised support, with 24 hour care to meet all your individual needs
- You receive personal care and assistance including washing, bathing and dressing
- You can stay in your own home, alongside any family or pets
- You can keep your independence and continue to be part of your local community, with your social life and timetable
- The companionship of your live-in care giver helps prevent isolation and loneliness
- Your care worker can support you to get the medication, nutrition and hydration you need
- Your care worker can take care of domestic chores such as cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Your risk of falls and hospitalisation is reduced
- Peace of mind for your family and loved ones that may not be local, knowing help is at hand with 24 hour at home care
Our fully trained staff at Cadog Homecare are here to answer any questions you may have about Live-In Care. If you think this is the right care for you, please get in touch.
Our Experienced Carers
Our specialist services have developed through experience and training and are listed below:
Manual Handling / Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults / Health & Safety / Medication / Infection Control / COSSH / First Aid / Fire Safety / Food hygiene & Safety / Person-Centred Care / Equality & Diversity / Effective communication / Dementia Awareness / Personal Care / QCF 2 / QCF 3 / QCF 5